Tutuhelper iOS 13 is released with new games and apps supporting Apple’s latest iOS update. iOS 13 jailbreak is not available in the market as of now, tutuhelper iOS 13 has been the fan favorite since the initial release a few years back. You can install custom games and apps on your iOS device without the need of jailbreak. Tutu helper is available for all versions of iOS and supports almost all iOS devices.
Image : Tutuhelper iOS 13
Tutuhelper for iOS 13 installation procedure is identical to that of the last versions. Just follow the steps below and you will have tutu helper on your device in few taps.
How to Download Tutuhelper on iOS 13 :
Tutuhelper iOS 13 can be installed in two methods, you can try one of the two methods to install tutu helper on iOS 13.
Supported iOS 13 Versions :
Method 1 : Install Using Safari Browser
- Tap on Safari Browser on iPhone or iPad
- Navigate to the page tutuhelper.com and wait for the site to load up
- Once finished, tap on the UP arrow key on your screen bottom for iPhone and top right for iPad
- Tap On Add to Home Screen from the options list
- Now tap on Add when prompted on the top right corner
- Go to the home screen of your device and you will see tutuhelper icon on your iPad or iPhone running iOS 13
Video: Here is a detailed video explaining the steps to install tutuhelper iOS 13
Method 2: Install using QR code Scanning
- Scan this QR Code to begin the instal process
- Tap on Open to install the certificate by opening it in safari
- Now tap on Install when prompted
- Tap on Install profile
- You will need to enter your device passcode to authenticate the installation process
- Tap on Install tutuhelper iOS 13
- Now for the final step tap on Done and you have successfully installed tutuhelper iOS 13 on your iPhone or iPad
Tutuhelper for iOS 13 Error Fix :
After installation of tutuhelper for iOS 13 you may get some errors which installing apps or launching a game, the errors are mainly from iOS 13 bugs and glitches which will be fixed over time but in the meantime you can try the following fix.
- Navigate to the settings app on your device, go to General > Profile and Device Management. Now scroll down and find the tutuhelper certificate and tap on Trust.
- For any other Profile Installation Failed error, visit the link provided.